Founded in 1995, the Savoy Hotel is one of Yangon’s most beautiful heritage boutique hotels. Just moments from the awe-inspiring Shwedagon Pagoda and the nearby People’s Park, the Savoy Hotel is located in a quiet and leafy residential area of Yangon, making it the perfect base for exploring the city or enjoying a relaxing stay. Being positioned in the centre of the city makes it ideal for business travelers and tourists alike.
All 30 deluxe rooms (45sqm), including our six suites (85sqm), effortlessly combine traditional heritage features with exquisite Myanmar antiques, locally woven fabrics and teak furniture. Each room is designed for optimal comfort and well equipped with modern amenities including free high speed Wi-Fi, while the recently modernised bathrooms are spacious and luxurious. Our courtyard pool and lounge area are protected from the afternoon sun and outside noise by lush and verdant trees, making the Savoy Hotel a silent oasis.
- Free In-room high-speed Wi-Fi
- 24 hour room service
- Babysitting on request
- Laundry and shoeshine service
- Currency exchange
- Concierge desk
- Limousine service
- ATM machine
- Professionally equipped Spa
- Tour operator service
- Business centre with internet access
- Secretarial service
- 24 hour concierge desk
- Live sports events on a widescreen television
“Zero single use plastic” Room Experience
Our guests at Savoy Hotel Yangon have the option to enjoy a “zero single use plastic” experience in their rooms which includes:
- Providing guests with a complimentary refillable water carafes that can be refilled at one of several water refill stations throughout the hotel.
- Free coffee and tea at our Captain’s bar to avoid using coffee and tea sachets.
- Biodegradable bathroom amenities such as reusable bamboo razors and toothbrushes to avoid single-use plastic wastage.
- Our shower caps are made from biodegradable PLA corn starch, as are the waste paper bags in each guest room.
- Our razor blade heads and toothbrush bristles are made from 98% recycled plastic and will be offered only on request.
We still offer the guest an option to use plastic water bottles and in-room coffee & tea, however the guest can make their stay completely plastic free if they wish.